I really don't want to deal with the thing that I have to deal with this morning, as soon as Kyle comes in. I just want to show up and do my damn job and be done with it and go home, and JUST NOT DEAL WITH IT.
And where the hell are my reports??? I have a feeling they're in the same place as the thing I don't want to deal with. Grrrrrr.
I so get it now - why people in my family were just bonkers and angry and needed therapy and possibly medication. My temper is on one this morning.
There's only one solution to the bad mood, which is going and dealing with the thing, and trying to enjoy this tasty caramel iced coffee from McShmonald's, and looking forward to floating on the river after work. Okay, actually, only three solutions.
And planning our Highway 20 trip today because it's the 20th of the month. If only we had an 89th day of the month... we'll have to think about this one. Maybe I'll use the 8th or the 9th of the month for the Highway 89 trip.
And sighing, a lot of sighing, and a lot of masking and faking being my usual happy funny smiley self, so I don't make anyone feel uncomfortable. Grrrrrrrrr again.
Okay, off to find my missing reports.